Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Lil Just Why In The Morning


One day I'm going to learn the age old lesson that if you don't have anything nice to say....but um, until that day.....seriously, I'm just going to need to know why. WHY?

D. Woods seriously, I understand deciding to wear a fugly dress to match your fugly hair because you know, keeping it theme-like is in. However, why go over board and wear sneakers?! And not even cute sneakers?! Are those Dereon? No seriously, I just need to know why you have to do being "the cool-outside-the-box one" so fugtasticly?

And seriously Aubrey? I thought Puff told you about looking clean and put together? Could you not get your roots done before the party? And seriously, Jem called and she wants her look back. You aren't doing it right. She's truly outrageous and you are SO not.

Audrena that bow is bigger than you are. Less is more sometimes. Or so I'm told.

Shannon and Dawn for the first time ever you have out shined your counterparts. Or something like that. Dawn I just really want to tell you that I hate those shoes. Why? The dress is cute and of all shoes I'm sure you had to choose from, really? Sigh....

Still loving the music tho, which I guess, is what is most important.

0 comments: