Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just Why???


Soooooo...I'm finally back in functionin mode and seriously, what is there to focus on? I can't cry over Michael anymore...he knows I love him very much and we were both wonderin if Usher was gonna jump in the casket during the memorial (and why he didn't know the correct lyrics to the song)....but you know, we can't talk about that.

So what else does my schizo brain think about...Steve McNair. I learned about his death a couple of days ago like everyone else but it has now been confirmed - not like we didn't already know - that his death was a murder suicide and his sideline ho shot him twice in the head, twice in the chest and then shot herself. Sigh....

There are so many different ways I can approach this. Do I go the "how dare you die cuz your sideline ho is crazy??? Don't you test for this shit before you start fuckin dese hos?" or I could say, "Seriously, Steve...but she's fugly" or I could say, "But you have a beautiful wife at home, with four boys, and um, she's a fugly bitch who works at Hooters. Did they not have any other non-psycho hotter bitches slangin wings?" or I could say "See what happens, Kobe? Next time it won't be a law suit...bitch will just kill yo ass".....

But I think what is more appropriate is that I say how sad I am by this...and I mean that. Steve was so young and had four boys to turn into men and overall, from what we all know, he was one of the good ones. We all have poor judgement er'now and then and sometimes our decisions....well, we can't come back from. I just feel bad for Mechelle. How horrible must it be to learn that not only was your husband cheating on you BUT the bitch killed him! I can't even imagine. How do you mourn that? She gave 12 years to this man and this slutty ho took it all away after a few months of her gettin a lil money and some NFL dick. I mean daayum! When is it ever THAT serious?! I can't. How is Mechelle supposed to go on after this? What does she tell her boys? Beyond devastating and horribly pointless. Sigh...RIP Steve.

I'm sending strength, courage, and wisdom to Mechelle....

0 comments: