Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance: This is it!


So I don't have time to actually re-cap er'body's routines and at this point, I don't think it matters. Everyone danced well but the best male dancer is Leaps and Bounds (aka Jakob) and the best female dancer is Ellenore. No matter what style of dance, no matter what choreographer gives them some bullshit, these two are deliberately amazingly amazing in the most technically entertaining, exciting, reediculously talented and fabulous way.

All that to say, Jakob is the best dancer of the whole bunch. He should be winner of So You Think You Can Dance.

But America fucks it up all the time anyway....

All I know is....if Ashleigh gets even close to winning, I vow to never watch SYTYCD ever again. Ever. never.again.

So I'll wait til tomorrow to be officially pissed.

0 comments: