Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Boom Boom Kat! Making The Band is Back!

Last night was the premiere of Making the Band 4....this time around, the search is on for a male group (something along the lines of New Edition, NSYNC, Boyz II Men etc) and I must say, I was entertained and rather intrigued. I was wondering where all the cuties were, I mean a few popped up here and there (heeeeeyyyyy Willie!) but I'm thinking that all a few of them need is a few rounds of Proactiv, a workout/diet plan with Dr. Ian, invisalign braces to handle the teeth situation, and a whole style make-over.....some of them have real potential to be hot. As for the music, if the theme song is any indication, then I'm not impressed...then again I said the same thing about MTB 3's theme music and I will drop it like its hot to a Danity Kane song (well, a few of their songs) but what can I say....I'm a Show Stoppa...and speaking of....when I say SHOW you say STOPPA! That dude was hilarious! His pop and lock break down and non-singing ass was the highlight of the whole show.

And stop it...was I the only one who loved Sam aka She Bangs?! Asian dude had skills...you don't just be singing Luther like that and you can barely speaka da english! And am I the only mad that they let the church boy stay?!!! He can only sing that one church song!!! Just cuz Boom Boom Kat and her Billie Jean white dancing gloves got the spirit and teared up everytime he sang his one song, doesn't mean he should have been given a space in the final 20. And speaking of Laurie Ann, who laughed really hard when Diddy told her to stop talking so loud and to just shut the fuck up?!

Overall, this season definitely has potential and I think there is possibility for a group that we may actually enjoy listening to and not just be conditioned to listen to cuz we hear the song on the radio all day cuz Diddy payed for play. I'll be watching. Will you?

1 comments:

Elle said...

Yup I'll be watching! I agree...church boy should have been cut. The asian...boo. The frontrunners for me are Willie and Dan. And that cute one that can dance. Oooh and Diddy telling Laurie Ann to shut the eff up...foreshadowing for the drama to come. Can't wait!