Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Douche - The Cologne

glumbert.com - The Douche Cologne


I just thought this was funny (and I don't give a shit if you don't). I mean, when I hear the word "Douche" I am always taken immediately to Martin Lawrence in his "You So Crazy" stand-up (arguably the most funniest stand-up performance after Eddie Murphy (Raw and Delirious) and Richard Pryor (Live on the Sunset Strip) when he tells his bitch to "Douche or Dush...do both of those shits"and I still crack up like I just heard it for the first time. The funny thing is bitches really don't douche or dush. Bitches (some bitches) wash their ass on a regular basis and use Summer's Eve "special" soap for extra cleansing in the vajayjay, but really, seriously, do you really douche? Oh really, bitch you douche? Well just so you know, your ridding yourself of all the good bacteria that actually helps fight off tuna, salmon, talapia, and the catfish (smell and discharge) that grows and releases in your vajayjay. And ask your boyfriend, I bet your coochie is still rotten anyway. And why I'm even talking about douching or dushing or doing both of them shits....oh wait yeah, the funny 'commercial' for Douche cologne that has absolutely nothing to do with douching or dushing. Enjoy!

0 comments: