Monday, June 25, 2007

F.U. To The Rescue!

Ok people, its official. You like me. You really like me. And you clearly trust or at least can appreciate my opinion, judgement and honesty. It has already been established that if you allow me, I will post your question and my answer on my blog. Munchie, the tramp I received the following question from requested that I post this because she wants to send it to someone so that it just happens to get back to all parties involved.

Hey F.U.,

Love the blog. My job is boring as hell and my cousin passed your blog on to me since I don't do anything all day. I've made your blog a favorite and I look forward to your entertainment. So anyway, you said people can email you if they need advice or whatever, so this is my situation. I'm 29 and my mother got married last year to her boyfriend of like 5 years. I don't know who my father is and my mother has been bringing different types of men around me since I was kid and I'm grown with my own kids. But 5 years ago, she met this man that she fell in love with and he seemed to love her back. So last year they get married and have the nice wedding and all that.

Anyway, I have to say that my mother's husband is attractive. Very attractive and I was feeling like ever since we met that he would look at me like he was attracted to me. I ignored it and thought it was just my own craziness. Well so, my mother was out of town and I assumed that he went with her. I stopped by the house to bring over my laundry and just to get away for a minute and thought I would have to house to myself. He is there when I get there and I was like, oh I thought you went with my Mother and I just came by to do laundry...and he was like sure stay no problem. I was just about to have a drink.

You may already know where this is going but I ended up having sex with my mother's husband. This was two months ago and now I'm pregnant and I'm not sure if it is with him or my boyfriend. My mother is going to disown me if she finds out but I really think she should know, I just can't be the one to tell her. I also am not sure what to do about the baby.

Go ahead F.U. and yell at me.

Munchie


DAYUM Munchie! I never said my name was Dr. Robin bitch. What the hell can I tell you that you don't already know?! You are a skanky ho, tramp, slut, bitch for sleeping with your mother's husband. I bet your mother has been through all kinds of relationships and thought she finally found the one, only soon to learn that her daughter and her husband are beyond disrespectful and just damn nasty. I personally wouldn't tell my mother so I don't know if your cousin is reading this, but cousin, stay out of it. While this is something your mother should know, she is the victim here and the hurt and pain it would cause your mother could be just too much. Losing a daughter and a husband is just way too much. And then ya'll was fucking in her house too! And who knows, the mother might stay with the husband and disown your dumb ass. And I don't know your mother, but I know if I was your mother, I would cut your ass. Bitch I brought you in this world, and dammit to hell, I'll take you out!

But if you really want her to know then handle yours and tell her. Why would you want her to hear from cousin Pookie anem'? You was woman enuff to fuck her man, be woman enuff to tell her you did it. I doubt the husband will say anything so if it does come out, it needs to come from you. You skeezin ass heffa.

As for that baby you carrying, um are you serious? Are you really considering keeping this kid? If you can't identify who the father is and it has the potential to be your step-father's kid are you willing to take that chance? Or do you just plan to raise it as your boyfriend's baby? You are like straight out of Jerry Springer/Maury right now. You are an asshole but I can't even call you anymore names because that's just pointless. You jerk ass damn dirty bird! Ok, that's the last name.

So here is my advice. Get rid of that kid, tell no one, and don't go to your mother's house unless you know she is there.

If anyone else has any advice for Munchie, please feel free to share the wisdom.

F.U.

Should you need tips or advice or have questions of any kind and you think F.U. can help, don't be scurred, hit me up! yeahisaiditandwhat@gmail.com

1 comments:

letmethinkaboutit said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Munchie could add some details to that story and send it to Penthouse Letters. They like shit like that.