Friday, June 8, 2007

When They Tried To Make Him Go To Rehab...

He should have said NO, NO, NO! Dammit to hell! Isaiah Washington aka The Preston Burke aka Yang's Man on Grey's Anatomy is gone forever! I mean shit, I knew after Isaiah ruined the whole glow of the Golden Globes by saying his now infamous "No I did not call T.R. a faggot" statement, that is was over for him but I was still holding on to hope. Why? Well because he is Preston Burke and he went to Rehab! I mean that is what you do when you utter homophobic and racial slurs right? Oh wait, no, only homophobic slurs. I don't recall Michael Richards heading to Promises after he spent nearly 20 minutes talking about how he was going to lynch those niggers. Mhmmmmmm....But the point is, Burke did go to Rehab to fight those demons and he still lost his damn job. I'm pissed.

Needless to say, T.R. Knight is back. So now what in the hell is George gonna do? He couldn't even pass his damn intern exam!! Meredith, who was dealing with the death of her mother, fluffin up her relationship with Mc Dreamy, Yang's wedding, and being bitch slapped by her father after her step-mother died, managed to pass the damn test! What's your excuse George? Too much ass? Izzy's titties made you lose your concentration?! Life with Callie O'Malley just too much for you?! I used to love me some George, but he has slowly become the character that has managed to become unlovable. And of course in real life, because of him, My McDreamy is gone.


1 comments:

Elle said...

I'm quite bitter. He was one of my favorite characters on the show. But I guess he dug his own grave. OTDN!