Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When Your Coochie is Made of Gold.....



You and Usher can make babies. So the rumors may or may not be confirmed that Tameka Foster, Usher's fiance is pregnant with Usher's child. In an interview with Essence magazine, her answer to the question is unclear. After being asked directly and after her response, the next question should have been "Look bitch, is you is or is you ain't about to be Usher's baby motha?"

Tameka attempts to clear up a few rumors and prove that neither she or Usher are home wreckers and were not fluffin each other while she was married and while he was in a relationship with Chilli. I don't believe that, and I actually know people who know people that can confirm that they were tappin each others asses for a minute and all while they were both CAUGHT UP. Whatever the case, Usher done proved to the masses that a bitch who looks like she is 48 1/2 years old and has children damn near his age can pull...well an Usher. I'm not mad....well I am sort of....just cuz I hear she is very controlling and is doing things that will most definitely effect Usher's career....but at the end of the day, that's on Usher. So do your thing old lady!

A few excerpts from the interview:

Essence: ...Well, are you pregnant with Usher's child?

Tameka: Yes, I do plan to have children with Usher. This is the man I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with so why wouldn't I want to share that bond of bringing another life into this world with him.


Essence: Shifting gears a bit, is it true that Usher's mom fired you as his stylist and you in turn convinced Usher to fire her as his manager?


Tameka: I never worked for Usher's mom; I worked for Usher. Now, I don't know if she persuaded him to feel certain ways about me, but she never fired me.


Essence: So does that mean you and future mother-in-law have beef?


Tameka: No, we do not. Any mother with a son as successful as Usher is going to have raised eyebrows about any woman who comes around. I'd be the same way about any one of my sons. His mother and I have a great rapport. There are no hard feelings and I had nothing to do with his decision to no longer have his mother manage him.

And, she is lying. She DOES have beef with Usher's mom. Jonetta can't stand that bitch. But as the saying goes....Ass before your Mama.....or at least according to the book of Usher.

Should you be interested, get the full interview here.

0 comments: