Tuesday, July 31, 2007

MTB4: Don't Clap For Him

People, Church Boy is finally GONE! That just made the whole episode for me. Never should we have had to be subjected to watching Church Boy try to hit the elbow from the chair...I mean, really keeping him around knowing he was injured and fugly was just silly. Giving him false hope was just unnecessary....especially when he had the chance to shine when it was time to sing and he couldn't even do that and that didn't have shit to do with his broke ass leg. Did we all forget that all he could sing was that one church song??!!! That is why I was so happy Diddy told them NOT to clap for his ass. And who would have guessed Gary Coleman's big brother would have a girlfriend....their lil conversation and her motivational words were nice....but um, that fugler needed to go so they can go and have their nice lil conversations back in West Bubba Fuck where they live.

Carlos....wow. I felt really bad for him finding out that his baby might have Downs Syndrome while he was trying to make the band....I didn't think he would make the band anyway, but that whole situation just really messed up any chance he may have had. Now, ya'll can get mad at me or say whatever the fuck you want to say to me or about me (you know the email bitch) but um....Josera, Carlos' baby motha was acting like she carry that Downs chromosome....bitch seemed just a lil slow actin...just a lil. I'm just sayin.....but I have to give props to both Carlos and Josera for deciding to keep the baby and dealing with whatever the outcome may be. They seem really young and one is not the brightest bulb in the pantry but I'm rootin for them.

Now ya'll know I love me some Boom Boom Kat but um, how this Jamal choreographer dude come in and now these ne-groy-dians know how to dance....even Growin Up Gotti tried to show his ass a lil bit. I had no idea Qwanell could dance as well as he was dancing....Q just needs a couple of burgers, maybe some collard greens...and grow into his swagger a lil bit and he might really be workin with something...I see you Q.

Anyway, when Diddy asked who everybody's picks would be for the group if that had to pick right now, I wasn't surprised at their choices. It looks like they really want Growing Up Gotti in the group to keep that Danity Kane/Boy Band thing poppin and Willie and Robert was in everybody's group. If I had to make the decision my group would be Willie, Q, Chubb Rock and dammit, Robert. I do not like Robert at all but dude can sing and he can dance. Besides, there is always one or more fugler in a group....K-Ci AND Jo-Jo, all of Jagged Edge was fugly, all of Dru Hill was fug too...well Nokio was aight but you get my point. So Chubb Rock would be the chubby cutie who pops and locks like he skinny and Robert would be the fug one, Willie would be the hot one and Q would be the cutish one with all the charm and charisma.

Basically, we've arrived at the end people. All we have left is the finale and the official Making of the Band. So until then, let's give it up one more time that Church Boy is NOT making the band!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My final four, drum roll please....

Willie, Q, Big Mike, and Dyshon(people have been sleeping on him).

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think FU is rubbing off on me, but it just seem that Carlos was over dramatic. I think everybody knows somebody that was pregnant and the doctors tell them their child may have down syndrome and the child comes out fine. Doctors have to tell you just in case to save their own asses. She was barely showing so there is no way to be certain of what the baby will or won't have. But as FU mentioned Jocera didn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer so the child probably will be a little messed up. Oh, and my final three: Donnie (this still is a white man's world), Big Mike, Willie, Robert (bedazzled hat and all).

Elle said...

Oy! First Armando gets sent packing, now this! Carlos was my lil tiny piece of eye candy. Bye bye boo boo crunch! Now, the only hot boy left is Willie. He's definitely making the band. I feel like he's the Aubrey of this season, barring a major f*ck up...he's in. I can't decide about the other three...but Donnie seems to be a shoe-in for the role of token.

THE Addict..... said...

i agree with your picks for the band, but DAMN THAT ROBERT! the crusty braid-pontail, unshaped mustache (why didn't he have to get a makeover?) and those hideous shades, hoop earrings AND bad style irk the SH*T out of me...but he can sing. he's feeling himself too. curse his good voice! i like chubby mike. i just want to pinch those cheeks! willie is cool & all, but i'ma need him to get a nickname cuz every time i hear his name, i think of an old ashy mechanic with a Newport hanging out his mouth. i vote for his new name to be FLOSS. sorry Q, i just can't get past your psuedo-gayness.

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I think that Carlos' girlfriend messed up any chance he had to make the band. Real talk, doctors will tell you a lot of different things when you're pregnant, but that was some shit shorty could've kept to herself. I mean think about it...if you know your man is trying to do something to make life better for yall, why call him with some fucked up info that blows his chance? I mean when I was watching it, all I could think of was why this chick was adding to his drama...it's bad enough he's living in a house with a bunch of men who look like they could be on some bi shit, and now this...she should've been more adult about the situation and kept that shit to herself. And hell yeah, I thought I was the only one who peeped how slow she was...I mean ol' girl was talking like a lil ass girl...c'mon Carlos...time to up the ante...but kudos for trying to do the right thing!

Anonymous said...

I think was Carlos' Fiancee Josera did was right because she loves him and thought that he should know. She do not sound slow or dumb. some people need to grow up and stop hatin on people they don't even know. I don't know them personally, but i hope they have a wonderful life together because they seem like 2 beautiful people. I hope that there Baby Boy is Healthy and Happy. God bless all three of you!