Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Favorite Lil' Divas!!!





So yesterday Russell and Kmora hosted a tea party for Ming and Aoki's Spring 2008 collection. That Aoki is just too cute!!! I really do hope that the outfits featured in their collection look a whole lot better than what the girls are wearing...why do the dresses have a candy necklace ring around the collar look poppin? And then Ming is actually wearing a candy necklace on top of that. Me no likey, but its for the kids. I do know I would be damned if I spent $75 on that bullshit when I could take my kid right to Tar-jez (Target) and get something even cuter minus the candy necklace collar for $12.99 that they won't be able to fit in two months anyway.

But beyond that, I can't wait until these girls grow up and start running shit...I can just imagine Aoki dancing on tables, giving interviews telling the world that she's that bitch and she dares anyone to tell her different, and Ming will be the quiet diva. But trust and believe these girls will not grow up to be silly crack heads like the silly crack heads currently making the news. They are going to be fly ass business woman who can have a good time dancing on the tables and looking hot to def while doing so. Not to mention, Kimora would put a foot up both their asses should they dare lose their minds. Let one of them try to be anorexic...Kimora will be quick to stuff a biscuit right down their throat. Nope, no need to worry about my girls.

0 comments: