Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ursher Done Left Jelly Belly Ya'll!

Mkay so let me find out Ursher actually came to his damn senses! I think Mama Patton basically told Usher that she would put her foot up his ass if he married that heffa and per People, it looks like that was really how things went down. Jelly Belly's jiggly ass wanted BBQ and Usher wanted to eat something fancy, Mama Patton didn't want to go and wasn't even invited until the last minute, Ben Vereen thinks Jelly Belly's a ho, and there was just way too much drama so the wedding was shut down. And I for one am happy...but I won't get too beside myself with excitement as this could very well be a trick to make us all think that they didn't get married when really, they went to some island and are drinking margaritas laughing at all of us for talking about some bullshit.

In any case, F.U. got business bitches and will be out of pocket for much of tomorrow so don't be sending me no emails asking why I'm not talking about this or that cuz I plan to talk about all that, I'll just be late wit it and you'll read it anyway....bitches!!!!!

0 comments: