Monday, July 9, 2007

What's My Motivation?

People, F.U. is bored!! I don't give a shit about Eva Langoria or Tony "unibrow" Parker getting married. I don't care about Solange and her second, third or fourth birthday party. Nobody cares about her period. And I mean damn, just how many times can I write about Yonce...from what I hear about her performance at Essence Fest, she used up her last bit of juice at the BET Awards. But she's Yonce and even when she doesn't do the damn thing, she still manages to be the baddest bitch in comparison to everyone else. Am I the only one tired of this? Like will no one else step up and at least try to dethrone her?! Word has it Mya is fuckin for tracks right now to upgrade her new cd but we all know that bitch won't come close to Yonce status. Sigh...she'll be yet another one to have tried and failed. Just damn.



One of my menzes, Tank, was out and about at Essence Fest...he motivates me. Good gravy....luv him. But I digress....



How many times can we talk about the fool that is Foxy Brown?! This bitch was lost. Yes lost. Her people just simply couldn't find her. Funny enough, she just shows up at the Urban Music Awards and had the nerve to be talking shit about Rah Digga and Remy Ma. This from the bitch who just got her weaved snatched out and her hearing aid ripped up out of her ear. And no she is not talking bout "Holla if you hear me!!!" Bitch, can you hear me?! And I guess you didn't hear anyone tell you that you look like a bloated turkey poppin out of that dress that clearly doesn't fit. Are you blind now too?




And really, we all know that Remy Ma looks like the ass of a GoldenDoodle, but Foxy, you will not pretend to be lost then found and then with nothing to promote or talk about, decide you are just gonna start talking bout people. You are the wackest. Like really, Inga Marchand, I suggest you get lost for good.



I am happy for Venus' win. I won't even talk about that hair (the bang that starts from the middle of her head and just sticks all out over the visor). Or the dress she wore to celebrate. Or her boyfriend. Oh but its hard....damn you Venus. But I'll just marinate on the good and my girl is making history....so one time for you Venus!!!





I'm just sayin....I don't really feel like there is anything or anyone really worthy of observation or discussion right now. Normally, the heat brings out the foolery in most people and there should be all types of stankness to disperse amonsgt the masses....so I'm guessing until Beyonce gets on her yacht and sails away never to return (or maybe just stay hidden for a good year) and as long as Foxy is dtermined to keep her name in the news by any means necessary...this will be one long boring ass summer.

I could start talking about them kids at the Harry Potter premier...Harry and all em lookin like shaggy wet dogs. But nope, I'll wait it out. Just wait it out with me bitches!

0 comments: