Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just For Giggles....

No pic....I was reduced to giggles after learning the following:

So um, yesterday we learned there was a guy suing 1-800Flowers.com and today we learn that suing is just the way to go these days. Oh yes people, and not only is suing the way the go but when you sue, make sure you sue for some ridiculous astronomical amount. So what I am talking about now? Well Michael Vick....not only is he being indicted for his dog fighting involvement (which I find to be repulsive, horrendous, and beyond cruel and inhumane....Real Sports did a piece on that crap last night and like, F.U. almost shed a tear....damn all of you to hell that participate in that) but NOW Fox News is reporting (exactly, Fox News) that there is a most mentally challenged and beyond delusional guy suing Vick for 63 billion dollars cuz he stole his dogs to sell them on ebay to use the proceeds to buy missiles for Iraq. Yup, and dude wrote his complaint from jail (yes he is an inmate) and wrote it by hand. Puh-Lease click HERE to see the handwritten complaint.

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a “$63,000,000,000 billion dollar” lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy “missiles from Iran,” FOX News has learned.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.


This shit is just beyond funny. I thought the 800 Flowers dude was hilarious. The sad part is that his "complaint" is probably being taken seriously.

So I'm bout to sue Wendy's for putting mayo on my chicken sammich when I specifically asked them not to. I'm suing KFC cuz my extra crispy chicken tasted a lil too much like Original. I like my shit crispy!!! I'm suing Krispy Kreme donuts cuz after eating a whole dozen my stomach was hurting and I was forced to spend more money on laxatives to get that shit out. Not to mention I had to spend money to join a gym that I don't go to just to get rid of the fat that is caused by those donuts. I'm also suing MTV because Real World Las Vegas the Reunion was the worst shit I've ever seen and it caused me mental heartache as I so looked forward to quality viewing from my most favorite Real World cast. And lastly, I'm suing Beyonce because she is causing me pain by staying in my peripheral vision and hearing. And I'm suing all these bitches for $988,785,456,345,323,455,645,343,000.00

So the other story I was gigglin about is Al Sharpton vs. David Banner. Who knew Al Sharpton was so bout it?

Kirsten John-Foy, a leader with Reverend Al Sharpton’s National Action Network and the head of his Criminal Justice Initiative, has a few words for rap artist David Banner or Levell Crump as he was born, who recently said:

“The next time you see Al Sharpton, tell him I said [EXPLETIVE] him and he can suck my dick.”

According to Mr. Foy:

“From time to time we do encounter people that have sexual fantasies about Reverend Al Sharpton, but they are always women and Crump’s proposition is a first. However, in keeping with the National Action Network’s Decency Initiative, I am sure Rev. Sharpton would not call Crump the “N” “B” or “H” word. And, despite Crump’s personal request, I am sure Reverend Sharpton would not call him a f-g–t. He would just pray for him. We at NAN are pro civil rights for everyone, even Levell Crump who has not had a banner year since his debut album in 2003.“

0 comments: