Monday, August 20, 2007

KLS Life in the Fab Lane: Um, For Next Time, We Usually Come In The Side Entrance

So um, this ep of Life in the Fab lane was good...not great. I was entertained but it could have been just a little bit better....I think what I needed was MORE AOKI! I did love how she told her mother to be sure to thank the people who got her soup. Yes, Aoki, you must always thank the help!

In general, I think Kimora has enough assistants....why didn't Sandra or Brandon know what she was doing on the 18th? And why couldn't Brandon find her blackberry. That Brandon seems to be a little incompetent...at least from what they show. I mean really Brandon, shuffling papers around is really the way to find the blackberry. I kind of think that was all for the cameras. Anyway...I could understand if she fired Brandon (would have proved to be much more entertaining) and then hired a new assistant but to have a bunch of assistants just for the sake of having them....I mean, I guess when you can do that, you just do but I don't know bout that.

As for Mallory...I guess she'll do. That big bitch who said her weakness is being too aggressive was really funny. The one who said her weakness was candy was funny too. They really all were just a mess...that bitch with the short hair and pink sweater....Kimora would have hurt her feelings. You have to be a certain type of person and have a specific personality to be somebody's personal assistant...especially the personal assistant of someone famous and fabulous.

Good luck to Mallory....be sure to use the service entrance and make sure your toe nail paint matches the color of your shoes boo. Mkay?

0 comments: