Friday, August 24, 2007

When Will People Learn Crack is WACK?!

UPDATE!!!

Per PerezHilton.com, Amy contacted Perez and said the following:

Below are our communications with Amy, unedited.

Amy Winehouse: “Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other. Take back what you said on the blog. I thought you was my girl. I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn’t good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life.”

Text #2: “I’ll be alright. I need to fight my man’s corner for him though. x”

Text #3: “For the last time he did not and never has hurt me. Say I told you what happened on your blog. He has such a hard time and he so supportive. Please make amends. Kiss. Amy x”

A while later, Text #4: “Please can you put up the truthful version straight away? It’s bad enough that it’s been there that long. I know you love me but he deserves the truth, he is an amazing man who saved my life again and got cut badly for his troubles. All he get is horrible stories printed about him and he just keeps quiet, but this i too much. Thanks girl. Amy”
We have obeyed her wishes.


Yeah, this bitch is strung the fuck out.

Amy Winehouse and her husband, both crackalishes and coketastic, got into a brawl with each other and well, shit got ugly. Daaayum! But they still in love and stuff and Amy is saying that the husband saved her life.....Mkay boo. This is why they tried to make you go to rehab dumb ass.










1 comments:

Simone Craig said...

oh my god. why is she saying he's never hurt me. maybe she was too high to feel it??