Friday, September 21, 2007

Are You Insulted?


Again, I wasn't gonna say nothing cuz I talk a little too much about Yonce but I've been seeing this ad everywhere and the more I see it, the more it pisses me off. First of all, JUST WHY? Why can't House of DooDoo perfect the bullshit clothing lines they already have instead of just spreading the fug? But more importantly, WHY do they have that beautiful black baby surrounded by all those fugly ass white doll babies? WTF is Yonce and her Mama really tryna say here? I mean Yonce done already said she wished she was born Latina...but really, one lil black baby doll and the rest of them all white? Seriously? Fuck you too B. (and again read: BITCH!)

2 comments:

Simone Craig said...

ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she was trying to make a statement with the picture. With all the white dolls and manufacturers in the world here is one for black people, by black people, and she has an ad picturing a beautiful black baby. So maybe we're tired of beyonce, but she's got a plan. Seems like she is trying to make a mark in the world and take care of those close to her for generations to come. Can't say that about most people, black or white...