Thursday, September 13, 2007

Is Diddy's Otha Baby Motha A Liar Too?


Well we all know that Kim Porter is a donkey or at least can portray donkey-like behavior but the woman who gave birth to the sperminator's (Sean Diddly Dummy Combs) first daughter (who just turned one) has decided to speak out against the 'lies' that Kim is spreading to Essence. I saw this story earlier today and didn't really feel like posting anything about it but the reason that I'm posting it now is because the otha baby mother whose name is Sarah Chapman, who can say what she wants about Diddly or Kim, says she is a graduate of Spelman College....although others are saying that she may have attended but she is lying about graduating. I understand why bitches do this (trust me, I get it) but DO NOT REP SPELMAN IF YOU JUST TOOK A CLASS BITCH! But um, let's say she is telling the truth and she is a real life Spelmanite....then I must spread her story.


On Kim living in Atlanta (there were rumors that Diddly moved her away to hide her from Kim):

"I never moved out of Atlanta," she said. "I have always lived here and I'm definitely 33. I graduated [from Spelman] in '96. My birthday is next week and I'm going to be 34," she said. "I never ran away from Atlanta because I was pregnant." Sarah, who was born in Minneapolis, said she moved to Atlanta at age 17 to attend Spelman College.

On Kim claiming she didn't know shit about her:

"A lot of what you said is true about me and Kim. There's so much more to the story than that. She definitely knows who I am," said Sarah. "Yes, it's true, we've had words. [Kim] knew about my pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant. In fact, Kim and I met [Sean] at the same time."

On the people talking shit about her pregnancy last year:

"There's been rumors out there that [Sean Combs] offered me a million dollars to not have the baby, said Sarah. "If he gave me a million dollars I wouldn't be calling him every month for child support," she joked. "I mean, he pays me on a monthly basis, but there's rumors that he offered me a million dollars hush money."

On relations with the Sperminator:

"He and I are friends, we've always been friends. I've known him for a long time - 13 years exactly. Sarah adding that they dated "on and off" over those years. "I know it sounds very cliché, but we really are friends. It's never been a situation where I'm trying to step on top of [Kim] or I'm trying to be in her position."Sarah expressed surprise that Kim dropped her name in the Essence interview. "She threw my name in that shit," said Sarah, raising her voice slightly.

On Kim saying that she didn't speak to the Sperminator about Sarah's baby until her twins were born:

Sarah said, "the scary part is that any woman can be with a man and not even mention to him 'oh, I heard you got another woman pregnant' - that's really scary. For the longest time she never mentioned my pregnancy to him. She kept it a secret to herself so it wouldn't take the shine off of her," said Sarah. "I thought [Sean] was lying, but he said Kim never mentioned my pregnancy to him."Sarah stressed she wanted the opportunity to tell her side of the story in a national forum. "I don't have a voice," she said softly. "I don't have a forum to speak about my child. He has the forum. I'm not a superstar, he's the superstar. He's the person that should be out there acknowledging his child. I'm going on with my daily life and raising my child. We do what we do. We go to Sesame Street and the zoo," said Sarah.

Again, its all a lil boring which is why I initially didn't post anything....and just in case she isn't lyin about her edumication...and I've posted Kim's side of the story, its only fair I allow the sideline hoe to get her shine.....and yes, she is the sideling hoe cuz no matter what, EVERYBODY knows who Kim is a (fuck a ring and a piece of paper) and she is the mother of three of his kids (one being like 7 or 8 years old) and Sarah could be any bitch (I'm sure there are more of her in other states somewhere) and she's been nothing but a rumor for a long time. Not saying its right, but it is what it is.

0 comments: