Thursday, September 20, 2007

Midget Mac Attack!

So I have been trying to ignore as much as I can that relates to the upcoming I Love New York 2 on VH1. But I just saw this audition tape for Midget Mac, one of the men that New York will be choosing from and it is hilarious! He says I'm Midget Mother Fuckin Mac and he tells New York that she is going to forget about all those super tall mother fuckas cause once you go Mac you never go back. And then he says you said you want a man with muscles....let me show you something....and for real tho, why is dude's lil body bangin! I would rather deal with his midget ass than Flavor Flav's crack head, lime scale around the mouth, just nasty, beyond fugly ass. I SO hope New York let's him hit that....I mean his face is already where it needs to be. Make it Do What It Do Midget Mac!



For New York - video powered by Metacafe

0 comments: