Friday, September 14, 2007

More Proof That Larry and Howard Murdered Anna Nicole



Now I don't know about ya'll but I loved me some Anna Nicole. Why? Well I'm good for loving an over the top hot ass mess who doesn't have the means to take themselves too seriously. And her show on E! was damn entertaining....I could watch Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Nicole, She's So Outrageous all day! But anways, I remember when I got the word she was dead...one of my BFFs text me and said, "She's Dead".....and I was just like DAYUM. I mean Daniel all of sudden died and now Anna. Something just isn't right and me and my girl always knew that Howard had something to do with her death and we are now learning that Howard and Larry were in all the murder plots together from day one.

One of Larry Birkhead's bodyguards, Mark Speer, told the NY Daily News:

"Larry and I went to Nassau for over a week in January of this year. One day he said he wanted to go to Daniel's grave, ostensibly to pay tribute to him on his birthday. But it turned out he had another idea. He said, 'We're going to meet two guys from Splash.'"They had arranged to wait in some bushes at the cemetery. They took pictures of Larry pretending to be sad and emotional at the grave site. Only the Splash guys weren't quite satisfied, so they asked him to do it again, and for me to get out of the picture. We did three takes. That was the first sign to me that Larry was in it for the money."

When police were investigating Daniel's death, Speer says, "I was in the room when he gave the police a statement." He claims that Birkhead alleged to authorities that Smith's attorney Howard K. Stern "was wiring money from Anna's estate to offshore accounts and that he'd forged her signature." Birkhead also claimed he'd "watched Howard giving [Smith] drugs," Speer says. Speer adds, "I was with Larry when he went to meet Howard at the Horizon mansion [in the Bahamas]. It was a secret meeting, where he got to see Dannielynn. ... I heard Howard tell Larry that he'd give him custody of the baby if he [would allow] Stern to remain as executor of the estate. Larry said, 'I'll think about it.'"At one point, the baby burped up some fluid on a blanket. Howard said, 'I bet you'd like to have that for DNA.'?"

Even more shocking is a trip Speer says he took with Birkhead on a private jet belonging to a wealthy friend of Smith's. The friend's wife "pulled out a stack of photographs," Speer recalls. "They were pictures of Anna and the baby ... in a hospital bed with her son Daniel. Daniel appeared to be dead. [The friend] told me he was dead."

Isn't this just sad. No this doesn't say they killed her, but it is just obvious that everything they have been doing was all for money and all for fake. I mean, she was drugged out enough that they didn't have to kill her to get her money. They could have continued to drug her and steal her money and she wouldn't have known. Daniel was prolly telling her that Larry and Howard were trying to fuck her over and that is why they killed him and then they prolly just got tired of having to pretend they really cared about her so they both tried to knock her up and then once they knew a baby was coming and one of them would get her money from the baby, it was a wrap. Not to mention they are both booty snatchers and have been screwing each other this whole time. I mean, look at Larry. He is SO how you doin its ridiculous. Oh Anna. You are still so outrageous.

0 comments: