Sunday, October 21, 2007

American Gangsters

So the lusciousness came out for the premiere of the highly anticipated movie, American Gangster (November 2nd). I cannot wait to see this movie simply for the scrumptious hot to def eye candy that is all up in it....I mean, all I need is Denzel but it doesn't stop there.....my husband, the beyond sexy, chocolate, dee-licious plain ol' FINE as hell Idris Elba (aka CITP), Common (YUM!), Chiewtel Ejiofor (take me higher!), and T.I. (the cutest lil man there is)....le sigh. While not all the hotness was there for the premiere (ya'll know T.I. is busy with the Feds at the moment)....there were others (Method Man still makes it do wut it do!)

No words necessary....except DAYUM.

I just want a taste....just a taste.

Ummmm Cuba's not hot, but I thought he worked this angle...and he is in the movie.


Diddy isn't cute or sexy....but dammit if he don't think he is. I do love this man's swagger.

Yeah um, Jay is fugly as all get out....but he was there.


Years later Meth is still all I need to get by....

And it just don't get no better than the ree-diculous hotness that is the love of my life....Idris.

1 comments:

Elle said...

OMG thank you for this post! Yum to the yum! At this point in my involuntary celibacy, I'd let anyone of them double click my mouse. Beggars can't be choosers.