Thursday, October 25, 2007

ANTM: The Pelican Has Flown The Coop!

Mkay first....did you see the way Tyson bit into that mango. Take.Me.Higher and Wipe.Me.Down!!!! His lusciousness just don't make no damn sense. And really he was the best part of the whole show....well that and Ebony giving up on herself and quitting and realizing that her bird ass served no purpose and was not destined to be nobody's top model. I think Saleisha's group should have won the challenge....that was a bullshit ass technicality. But I was happy Ass-bergers got her name picked to do the Carol's Daughter photo shoot.....and she worked it! In terms of the real photo shoot my girl Saleisha finally came thru with a hot one! And Ass-bergers was hot to def as per usual. That street walker Jena looks dirty even with a clean dress on but again, her photos are fierce. I didn't really care for anyone else's picture. I agreed with Tyson about Chantal's hair doin too much in her photo. Sarah's face looked good and I hate Lisa's hair. Oh Bianca looked pretty good too but I'm ready for her to go too. Ambreal should have been gone last week, and she got another break because the Pelican is a loser.....the Pelican is somewhat like Tiffany...except not ghetto. But they both couldn't deal with the criticism so they purposely destroyed their chances. I don't know what that is all about but oh wellz...fly away bird face....Fly away.

0 comments: