Tuesday, October 30, 2007

For Elle....


Elle, my fabulous sweet jam, is the only who can explain Kerry Washington's get up. I'm not even going to reference the fact that I think she looks like a pumpkin with a curly wig wearing burnt skin tight curtains. I mean, I'm no fashionista and never claimed to be....but you are my luv...so speak on it.

Elle says: "Just wow. 14 kinds of wrong. I think I now know exactly what color burnt sienna is! She reminds me of a mermaid who sprouted from a pumpkin patch. And her clutch looks like an oversized remote control. That's all."

Well there you have it bitches. If the Fashion Diva counts up to 14 on the levels of "just hell to da naw" then you have fucked up royally and need to be back slapped and beat in the head with your oversized clutch. Mirrors people....they work.

For everything that is fashion, be sure to learn all that you can from Elle....she's here for you, you, and especially you.....In A Word Fab!

0 comments: