Monday, October 29, 2007

Dammit Thandie!!!


You know what, forget it Thandie. You don't seem to have a clue (still love you like cooked food tho boo!) So I'll just send a warning out to up and coming biracials of Hollywood: Halle, I don't expect you to follow this trend with your baby but I just thought I would point out to you how Thandie Newtwon allows her biracial children to walk around lookin to' up from the flo' up! Thandie seems to think that just because these kids are white and whatever else that she don't need to run a comb through their hair. Again since you are a mixed baby yourself -- but I know you need a perm -- you won't allow this to happen. I just really wanted to make sure that you don't let your celebrity go to your head and think cuz your baby got some whiteness in it that its okay to walk around looking fabulous while your kid looks like it could be on a Penny A Day Saves A Child commercial.

2 comments:

Elle said...

Those kids are cute but homegirl needs to invest in some of that Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding! Or borrow some Carol's Daughter from Zahara. Get dem edges!

Simone Craig said...

lmao