Monday, October 15, 2007

This All Joe Jackson Fault

Dammit Joe Jackson!! You done fucked your kids up!!! I mean just DAYUM! So tell me why 52 year old Jermaine Jackson is being sued by his ex-wife Alejandra for child support for his two kids with her, Jaffar and Jermajesty because she is broke and is living on $81 a month??!! Then Jermaine says:


Don't look at me. "I currently do not have any employment" and "I do not have any income from which to pay support," the third-oldest Jackson sibling states in a declaration included with the filing.

Then if that isn't enough, here is the kicker....this bitch Alejandra got two teenage kids (Genevieve, 17, and Randy Jr., 14) from when she was fuckin Randy!!!! Yes, the youngest brother Randy. Why is this bitch fuckin all the brothers (I mean let us just thank the lord she didn't fuck Tito!) and then how is Jermaine gonna marry this chick after she was just fuckin and pro-creatin with his little brother?!!! I mean if that isn't just nasty as all hell I don't know what it is. Them kids is siblings and cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder they all look like aliens....just DAYUM!!

This is just all around a Rythm Nation of a mess...

On a document included in the filing and obtained by extratv.com, Alejandra Jackson indicates that, since August, she has been making $15 per hour working as a personal assistant, she has no health insurance and she had to borrow $500 from her aunt to pay legal fees. She also lists her total assets from her partnership in a Colombian clothing design business as negative $198. Her income is listed at an average of $81 a month, with no overtime, commissions or bonuses, or investments to boost that figure in any way.

"Occasionally and not consistently Mrs. Jackson will give me a couple hundred dollars for food or other expenses I need," Alejandra stated in court documents, referring to mother-in-law Katherine Jackson, 78. She doesn't get any child support from Jermaine, she says.

A number of overdue bills and expenses are listed in the documents, as well as a wish list that includes health insurance for the kids and tutoring for Jermajesty.

Then Jermaine says:

"Thus I find myself in a Catch-22 situation where while I need money, I also need to be very cognizant of what employment I do undertake so as not to degrade my market value and ability to obtain legitimate work in the future. Unfortunately (and sadly), this troubling situation is very common in the entertainment industry."
Um are you kidding me Jermaine? Ya'll are living with your mother and you don't have a job and the mother of your kids only makes $81 a month and you are being picky? I mean yes, I know who you are but really, at this point isn't it about feeding your kids? Such a travesty.

And clearly Janet don't want nothing to do with her loser brother or that skank ass ho cuz we all know Janet got millions to spare......

0 comments: