Thursday, November 15, 2007

ANTM: WONG!!!

Does anyone care anymore? Well for those of you that still do and are like me in that you can't help but watch, last night on ANTM, my girl Ass-bergers almost fell apart, my girl Saliesha won a challenge (deservedly), and Lisa makes no sense (as per usual).

So I guess in honor of the premier of Project Runway, Tyra decided to have the girls do a fake Project Runway type challenge....the challenge was to have a student designer (at the Fashion Institute of something something Design something) create a dress out of some awful blue piece of shit church suit based on their personalities. Blah blah, the designers actually did a pretty good job and of course the designer that Ass-bergers got was not happy to have someone who is, well a mess and he did the best he could with what he had. The thing is, she looked beautiful in her dress but when they got on the runway, they had to tell why the designer designed that particular dress for them. Ass-bergers can't speak in public and she jacked it all up and was not happy about it. Lisa (I hate her hair) jacked her joint up too because for some reason she just has the lowest self esteem and no confidence (it could be from years of strippin) and its almost like she talked herself up to fail. I thought Ambreal looked cute but skippin down the runway is not ever the move, lollipop or not. I mean, even Aoki and Ming know that and they had on candy necklaces and shit at their show!! Saliesha was very, very, pretty in her fairy get up and she made it do wut it do! I have to say that I thought Bianca's dress came out better than I thought it would and she made me believe she was workin it but I just don't like her.

Anyway, as the challenge winner, Saliesha chose Bianca and Lisa to do a jewelry spread for Seventeen. I loved the shoot. Very nice.

Then there was the real photo shoot in the desert. Blah blah, some people worked it, some didn't. Then Tyra proves why she is so fucked up. At the beginning of panel this Chinese dog puppet comes out to tell the girls that they are going to CHINA! OMG right!!!! Not quite. There are 7 girls in front of her but only 6 of them are going to China. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT! I laughed so hard when their faces fell....it was like they were screaming OMG, OMG, then it went to oh no, wait, somebody ain't goin. Shit. Fuck. Damn. Right. Like why couldn't Tyra wait until she eliminated the girl who wasn't goin. Then after the judges deliberate, Tyra says, we know who isn't going to China and Ms. Jay goes Wong!!!!! (and the sound of the gong in the background...hilarious) Well surprise, surprise, Ambreal finally goes home. She really is pretty but she is not a model. And so it was her time.

China should be interesting.....

0 comments: