Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh Fugly Chud....


How I've missed thee! Where you been girl? I appreciate you taking time out to go hide somewhere so that we don't have to vomit in our mouths a little bit every time we see you. But when you come out...Chudder Bug you come out! Look at you with your white tube top/ballerina tu-tu with your white stockings/leggings that you got goin over the top of the black boots...just wow. Did it never once occur to you to maybe get you some cute ballerina slippers? Silly me, its you Chud...how dare I ask such a sensical question. Oh and let me not fail to mention you got the glitterami halo on that you get from the 99 cent store. Oh fugly Chud. Does it get any fuglier? I mean seriously, you've got the fugler game on lock...I mean when one makes no effort to put on an ensemble that could be fly enough to draw attention away from the frightful mess that you sadly have to call your face what else can you do but lean and rock wit it fug style...I like to believe that you enjoy reppin for fuglies Chud Chud! Go head Queen fug. You better work!

3 comments:

Elle said...

OMG I tried to count how many times you said "Chud" and "fug" in that post but I gave up. You're a mess!

matt williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt williams said...

She has the nose the micheal jackson always wanted.