Monday, November 12, 2007

The Return of American Gladiators


Mkay so I know I'm not alone when I say American Gladiators was THE BEST Saturday morning show, third only to Alvin and The Chipmunks and The Smurfs. I was actually just discussing AG with a new friend of mine because while I was traveling, I found myself watching ESPN Classic and YES they were showing old episodes of AG! I was entranced....OMG, first of all Nitro....good gravy wipe.me.down....that man could get it anytime/anywhere. Then this other guy tried to remind me that that was like 20 years ago and he's prolly 400 pounds by now (don't you just love haters!)....I informed him that even if Nitro is 400 pounds now, which is highly unlikely, he's prolly still hotter than most -- your fugly ass included. But I digress....American Gladiators is coming back sometime next year and the most fabulous Laila Ali has just signed on as co-host of the show (along with Hulk Hogan...Ew). I don't know if the new version can be as good as the original (most shit never is) but I will most certainly be watching.

0 comments: