Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This Christmas....

Dear Santa,

This Christmas all I want is the chocolatey scrumptiousness that is Idris Elba. I mean, Santa, I don't think you understand....I would give it all away for a lickety lick, a wipe and rub down, nights of back twisting....and dammit Santa, I lurve him!!! Santa, I know you aren't happy with me as I stay being a naughty lil sumtin sumtin, but Santa it's hard and I have no capacity for niceness. It's been years and I haven't changed and prolly won't so I need you to just understand this and let it go...Just give me what I want mkay? So check that list twice...I.D.R.I.S. and you don't even have to wrap him....like bucket ass nekkid is fine....its more than fine....oh lordy B, I'm gettin light headed.

Thanks Santa!!

And for those of you have to settle for Idris on the screen, be sure to catch him on November 21st in the official black holiday movie This Christmas. The stars came out last night for the preimere.




0 comments: