Thursday, November 29, 2007

Two of My Bitches In One Night...DAYUM

The good thing is that both of my MAIN bitches are still on my shows but still.....

OK so I don't do Project Runway re-caps and I'm not going to today....all I have to say is, I had high hopes for a black girl to do well this season and DAMMIT CARMEN! How dare you send that bullshit down the runway. You knew you didn't know shit about making clothing for men so WHY would you try to pull off some shit you knew you couldn't do!!! These are the challenges that you allow yourself to just blend into the background. Do just enough to pass to the next round. And then you and Ricky have the nerve to be yelling at each other and you two were in the bottom two! If you were thinking, you would have made a shirt and let Ricky's bullshit send him home. The good thing is Christian is still there and don't we love it that he gets carried in and out of the work room by HOT HIV positive Jack?!



Mkay as for ANTM. I was busy last night and lost my focus many times throughout the ep but I saw enough to get the gist. For one, I am SO happy that the Asians told Jena that she looks like a dirty unkempt bum. Its about time someone told that bitch. Secondly, I think Bianca would have won the go-see challenge even if all girls had finished BUT when is she going to learn that opening and closing your mouth and pouting your lips is not modeling? Lastly can I just say how proud I am that my two favorites made it to the top 5. OK maybe proud isn't the word but I knew they would go far. It was, however, time for my Ass-bergers to go. Her pictures weren't getting worse but they weren't getting any more fierce and her hunch back seemed to become more and more prominent. The pressure was getting to her and if a regular bitch can't find her way around China, then how is an Ass-bergers gonna do it?! But at the end of the day, Tyra couldn't keep allowing her to be safe just because she has a disability. But ya'll know Ass-bergers is about to make it do wut it do....who saw Ass-bergers on Good Morning America this morning looking all pretty and Ass-bergery?!!! They did a whole segment on the fact that boys usually have Ass-bergers and about how rare it is and how Ass-bergers has given hope to all autistic young people blah blah. I love her.

Anyway, Saleisha is still there and getting better and I really think she might make it to the final two. If Jena doesn't get her shit together then Saleisha may win this thing. Am I the only one ready for this to be over?

1 comments:

Elle said...

So ready for it to be over...bring on Beijing!