Thursday, December 27, 2007

Meet The Newest Baby Run!

Run and Justine have adopted a baby girl whom they have named Miley Justine Simmons. Miley makes her big debut on January 17 on Run's House, but Us Weekly got the first exclusive pics.

Run, 43, and wife Justine, 42, adopted the American-born girl (they do not know her birth mother) when she was a month old in September – exactly one year after Justine gave birth to a daughter who didn't survive.

"I wanted a girl really bad, and I knew I wasn't going to try again," she says. Justine has two other boys with Run and is the step-mom to a boy and two girls.


I don't know what I think about the name Miley, but I'm so happy that Justine finally has her girl and she's adorable! One more Simmons' girl to split the mazillions wit.

1 comments:

Elle said...

Cute! I know Justine is so happy...