Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh Brandy....


I've just listened to some new music by Brandy, who is one of my all time favorites, and the song has me wondering if the sun will ever come out again. The song is called "Doesn't Really Matter" and it is about her (or somebody) trying to take their life. I know Brandy has been through some serious situations....the most horrendous being the fatal car accident in which she was charged for the death of the woman in the vehicle she hit. The good thing about music is that it allows you to vent, sing what you can't say, and connect to just one other person who either feels your joy or pain.

I do hope that this song was therapeutic for Brandy....we all go through it...I love you Bran....there is always tomorrow.

P.S. Brandy....altho I understand where your head is at, I really need for you to add some tunes I can pop 'n' loc to on the album mkay? Ain't gone be too much of Doesn't Really Matters....can't do it boo.

To listen to Brandy's song click: Walk away from the edge

0 comments: