Friday, January 25, 2008

Pic O' The Day

Even this 9 year old knows that Bush is a fuckin 'tard. And his breath stink.

I've been asked to break down the events of this picture. It went a lil something like this:
GWB: Uh, hello lil girl. What's your name?
Lil Girl: My mama says you are the reason that this country is dealing with a recession and why my daddy is still in Iraq and my uncle is in Afghanistan.

GWB: Well uh, see I just went to Iraq for the first time the other day. I don't really know too much about that. But uh, hey you wanna see a magic trick?

Lil Girl: My mama says you are an idiot and you are the reason all those people died in Hurricane Katrina. You knew for a long time those levees weren't going to sustain that hurricane and you didn't do anything about it. You also knew that the 9th Ward was the area that would be the most devastated. You knew people didn't have the means to evacuate. And you did nothing. You came days after the Hurricane just to look around and pretend to care. And people are still homeless, living in trailers without plumbing and the clean-up situation is stagnant years later. Why President Bush?

GWB: Ummmmm, I can break dance. Wanna see? Hey, what you know about superman that ho? Oh, I do it to Laura all the time! She loves it! Hey let's take a picture...

Hence the arm around the little girl and why she has that look on her face.

1 comments:

letmethinkaboutit said...

"Hey, what you know about superman that ho? Oh, I do it to Laura all the time! She loves it!"

That is utterly disturbing, especially since I read your blog where you explained what that meant. EWWW! GROSSTABULOUS.