Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ricky Finally Cried Tears of Joy....

So last night's Project Runway was yet again another interesting episode with the designers being challenged to work with denim. Levi's to be exact. Something about re-creating the spirit of the 501 legacy. So basically, they had to take some jeans and make it do wut it do. And did they.

Did ya'll see my big daddy Chris running? And who told Sweet Pea denim was material for a wedding dress? Thank Bejeezuz for Tim Gunn. And of course me and my poodle Christian are so on the same page...giving Ricky the "bitch why are you still here look?"

But then of course, Ricky finally decided it was time to show and prove.

Sweet P. She worked it. On the runway I thought, I would wear that, but looking at it now...I take it back. Still cute tho.

I almost shed a tear because I thought this Charlotte Russo piece a shit Chris created was going to get him sent home again.


Fierce!!! I would rock the hell out of this whole shaboodble...Christian and all.

I was pissed Jillian was making another coat. It came out looking like a dress. Me no likey but it was better than the Vicksters.


Yeah, have I mentioned that Rami is dope?

And the winner is....Ricky. And he deserved it. I think I already have this dress.

And Victorya ain't do shit but add some fabric to a jacket. Clean up your work space bitch.

3 comments:

Elle said...

This was a good ep! That damn Ricky just won't die! Looking at these pics I totally think Rami should have won, but Ricky's was def up there as well.

Anonymous said...

Did you see when Hedi said, "what wrong with you?", to Ricky? she really gave him the WTF look! Rami's was my favorite. I would only rock Christian's outfit if it was stretch. I have too much pumps and bumps to work that with regula denim. But if it was stretch, couldn't tell me nothing! Fabulous!

David Dust said...

"Bizarro Ricky" showed and proved...

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.