Friday, February 8, 2008

Kelly Ro - Comeback!

Kelly Ro! I think I might make you my girlfriend. Well at least put you in my rotation...you know for when one ends up in Rehab or has to go away for a while just to um, work things out in her mind. Anyway...Kelly, I was not happy with your album Ms. Kelly....like I hated all of it. I was mad at you for letting Yonce and her daddy tell you all the wrong things to do on purpose. And then you said you were re-releasing your album and I was like damn u Kelly Ro! Didn't I tell you to try something else?! But you didn't give up and felt you could UPGRADE your situation...and Kelly Ro, I have to say, if this sneak peak at your new video for the single "Comeback" on your re-released Ms. Kelly due in March is any indication of the fire you are tryna bring the second time around.....then I'm not mad at you baby girl! Actually, I kinda love it. You look GORGEOUS and more importantly, watching you arch that back, show that thigh, and pop that booty....for the first time, Kelly Ro, I believe you. I'm really hoping you won't make a fool out of me Kelly Ro...I wanna believe you are for real this time. Please be for real this time.

0 comments: