Thursday, February 7, 2008

Start Your Day Off With A Lil Just Why?

Boom Boom Kat! WHY?????? Just Why?!?! I say this with LOVE Boom Boom. Your song and video are a hot, sizzlin, mess of all proportions! You are like 45 and 3/4 dressed like a 15 year old fake punk rock ballerina or something of the sort and you sound worse than a bootleg Fergie. And WTF are you singing about? You are grown! Like, I can't. I simply cannot condone this atrocity. I don't think your song and video were supposed to make people feel sorry for you. Mission NOT accomplished Boom Boom. I think you ought to stick with what you know....and that's five, six, seven boom kat. Sigh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really is the worst video but more importantly it looks like an old 80's video. This is such a rip from Natalie Cole's 80's video "Jumpstart My Heart"

Miss P said...

what in the hell was that??? i couldnt even watch the whole video. and who told her it was ok to dress like that? leave that to the younger girls who can pull it off, like ri ri.