Monday, March 31, 2008

And I Luh U Back!

Seems I've been missed....and well, I love it. I have been out of pocket for a few days due to other obligations and me just not feeling like it. I mean there was one day where I was feeling like Lara Flynn Boyle's holy fuggin jacked up face.



There was even a minute where I almost bust my ass like Paris did, except for the fact that I didn't. Nor did my boyfriend trip over my head in order to save himself from busting his own ass.



But then I got better and I knew it was all good because I had a dream that I lived in a house that was just like Mary J. Blige's new house that she bought for like $12 million that was listed at $17 million not so long ago. This house is 4.2 acres, has eight-bedrooms, a 14-seat movie theater, a fitness center, a hardwood basketball court and an elevator. It also has a gourmet kitchen, eight bathrooms, a spiral staircase and a wine tasting room. Yup, I'll prolly be moving into my joint in about 2,4,8,12....yup, around then.


And basically, I'm almost back to normal and ready to tell somebody she's a fugly heffa. And I tell you, gigglin at this clip from Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno mockumentary only helped to motivate me. Bruno is so hilariously gay. Please look at the outfits, the boots and the finger and booty shake. I will be trying this at home.





So I'm back bitches....I'm ready to get back to my regularly scheduled programs...but not til tomorrow, mkay? Smooches!

Love,

My middle finger

1 comments:

Simone Craig said...

Omigoodnes....what happened to Lara Flynn Boyle's face??