Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Boris K....And His Fine Ass Brother!

Stop it....am I the only one who had no idea Boris had a brother just as hot as he is?! Daayum! Boris & Patrick launched their new clothing line, Ziami, which features high quality affordable tailor made shirts and suits.




"Ziami is the first company to apply the concept of mass customization to fashion. The combination of efficient custom handcrafting and non-traditional distribution methods makes it possible for Ziami to offer outstanding quality at universally affordable prices to the mass market."



I'm thrilled that they have launched this new business and I hope they do well with this venture. But what I really want to know is, I know I can't have Boris (dammit) but um, heeeeeey Patrick....how bout you dial my heart, k boo?


Source

2 comments:

Miss P said...

dayyyummmm, where has patrick been hiding? hey boo! i see you, boy!

Unknown said...

Wait! Are there more? Maybe some cousins?