Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Making The Band - What Happened To Donnie?


So I stopped posting about Making the Band because I was bored with the show. Of course I was still watching but nothing made me feel like talking about it. However, last night's episode just got me to wondering a few things. The first being, where is Donnie? Second, why did Diddy let D. Woods keep that atrocious wig piece? And lastly, why am no longer pumped about Day 26 other than the fact that I hate their name, Robert's face just displays BitchAssNess on a regula, and Brian looks like a leprechaun with sliced up eyebrows and cornrows?

What I do know is that when Day 26 performed at the club it was a mess of all proportions. How retarded are they? How do you say we would like to introduce ourselves and then no one says anything? That doesn't have anything to do with being new to the game. That's just plain ole DumbAssNess. And I guess they were better at the showcase -- after the technical difficulties -- but I just still wasn't impressed.

What I really know is that Danity Kane's CD Welcome to the Dollhouse is a must buy! I feel like they may have actually managed to top their last album and that is saying a lot because their last album still gets put into rotation. But let us just discuss a few things.

I think I mentioned in a previous post that Shannon's carrot top hair needed to go. Thank you Diddy for seeing what I see. He prolly reads the blog. And Shannon's lighter do' is a major improvement and she no longer looks like an orange soccer mom. I think I mentioned that Aubrey is a dirty skeezer who looks a triflin mess most always. Thank you Diddy for seeing what I see. Thank you for telling her that she needs to look clean and get rid of all that extra make-up and weave. I mean, while it doesn't help her a whole lot, much improved. And I'm pretty sure I mentioned that Dawn, unfortunately, is fug. Thank you Diddy for not only seeing what I see but finding the best way to say she is fug without really saying it. "And Dawn, you know, we haven't even scratched the surface on your beauty yet. We have work to do." Right. The good thing is that I happen to think Dawn is growing into her face and she is working it as best she can. I feel like that Bobble headed girl who couldn't even tell Q she was pretty is starting to find her sexy. A good weave and some make-up will do that for you. And Dawn, who actually happens to be my favorite, deserves it. And I think I mentioned that the little chipmunk looking one Aundrena is cute (with make-up) and all she needed was a new hair do and it worked. But I think it is has been all over the blogosphere that D. Woods' head piece is all kinds of horrendous and when their hair was done, me and my girls were like but wait, D. Woods isn't finished yet. Oh but she was. Had little blonde bits in the back of the shag and everything. Clearly, Diddy saw something a lil different in that case but 4 out of 5 ain't bad.

Mkay so then during like each commercial break Diddy kept reminding us to buy the band's albums. Where is Donnie's album? I mean, why come Donnie can't get no love? I thought they were all working towards finishing the album. Maybe Donnie is part of Diddy's major announcement he'll be making this Sunday on the season finale.

So um, I guess we'll just have to stay tuned to see what happens with that. In the mean time, I am ready for some DK. Welcome to the Dollhouse bitches!!

0 comments: