Monday, April 14, 2008

Jay & B Laugh At Us Courtside....

First of all, really, Rockets vs. Suns? You just get married, you are in town for your concert, and of all places to go, you got to a Rockets vs. Suns game....like I could understand if it were LeBron or Kobe or something but I guess she IS from Houston so.... Then of course, you don't wear your rings, just so that you can keep us all wondering whether ya'll are really married. And I love it...

A fresh faced Yonce rocks a curly two toned lace front with her hubby Jay

Yonce and Jay share a laugh cuz they know everyone is pressed to know their bizness..."Don't you just love how rich and fabulous we are and can just decide to go to watch this game with players I don't even know just so we can be out and about so people can keep wondering about our most amazing wedding -- wasn't I gorgeous babe? -- and since I can't fit my hand in my new purse thanks to my beautiful 100 carat wedding ring and because I want to drag the speculation out as long as we can....wait what were we talking about? Oh who cares, I love you boo! And we're rich bitch!"

We must be on the Jumbotron...yes, yes, we're fabulous. We know. Fun times. Popeyes for everyone!

Source

0 comments: