Monday, April 28, 2008

Keeping Up With Kim Kardassian

OK, so I don't watch the Keeping Up With the Kardashians show on E! but I might need to! So I came across this clip of Kim's sisters Khloe and Kourtney talking about Kim...something about Kim's car and letting the man yell at them blah blah...just when I'm ready to turn the shit off, Kim comes and hears them talking about her. She knocks on the door and one of the sisters (the big man looking one) opens the door and then tries to slam it in her face. Kim comes in swinging her purse on ol' girls head! Then she punches her in the arm. I'm shocked! Who knew Kim had it in her to beat a bitch down?! One that is bigger than her too! I mean, it is her sister and all, but still...I never took her to be one that would ball the fist and get to swingin. The bag swingin -- now that looked about right. In any case, you must see for yourself.

0 comments: