Friday, April 18, 2008

New Muziq: MARY!!!!

I've been waiting for this one! This is Mary's new video for one of my favorite songs on her album "Stay Down"....and I don't love it. This video is the winter version of her "Everything" video and to me that was one of her worst videos ever. I hated the styling, the nails, the hair, the make-up but I know she was cracked out then and that is why she allowed that and still, "Everything" is one of my favorite songs from her ever.

She looks good in this video but I'm annoyed that they would release this song in the spring time and have her in Alaska rockin Eskimo gear (I love the white coat tho) but maybe that is symbolic of staying down? I don't know...love the song tho. Love, love, love this song. Love me some Mary too. Pride don't help, it only hurts...preach Mary!

0 comments: