Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Raise A Pinky: Star is Divorcing Al U Doin


Entertainment Tonight is reporting that Star filed for divorce from Al U Doin on March 26th. "In a statement released exclusively to Entertainment Tonight, the former "View" co-host says: "Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone's life that requires privacy with one's thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman."

How bout several years ago you were so unhappy with yourself that you made an error in judgement and married a flaming gay man. When will there be admittance of that?! And at this point, who even gives a shit Star? You are still inviting the media into your life. If you filed almost a month ago, why are you even talking about it now? Everybody will get the memo on their own when Al U Doin writes the tell all....either that or we see pictures of him this summer walking around Fire Island with his bedazzled cock ring on display.

Either way, I hope this is a lesson for all. Gastric bypass and marrying gay men don't make you happy. It just makes you a skinny Bobble Head with a serious vibrator collection.

2 comments:

Flourishing Florida said...

lmao

daz wicked, dear

show some sympathy

even just a bit

Elle said...

You took the words out of my mouth! Stevie Wonder saw this coming a miles (or 10) away. Oh Star...maybe she'll find real love now...I've got my pinkies crossed!