Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Cuz: Baby Shiloh

In the next couple of months when Angelina and Brad have Princess 1 and Princess 2 (or da twins) no one is going to care about Shiloh. Well, I mean, I'll still care about Shiloh because she was the first baby to carry two of the hottest genes on this planet and you get your place in the history books for being first. It will be crazy to see what the next two girls are gonna look like...and they are fraternal so it will be like having two different kids at the same time. One is going to look just like Angie and the other will look just like Brad. But wait, this is about Shiloh. I just thought she looked cute eating her cookie and shopping with her mom.


This cookie is YUM-EE!

Mommy...I'm just tryna enjoy my cookie. Who are these people?!

Mad is like why is this B touchin me?! I mean, I'm used to the staring (see idiots in the back) but really, who said you could put your hands on me?

Nothing like a tasty cookie and then my daddy. Snap that bitches!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: