Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh Fantasia....

So last night, Tasia performed on American Idol. I was so distracted by her Ronald McDonald rooster coif and her bedazzled jumpsuit with the chain belt from 1997 that I couldn't focus on her singing. I tried to watch it again and still, I couldn't focus. I mean she was full of energy and trying to work the choreography but all I could think was, I really wish she would fire her stylist. This is actually a major problem. I feel as though Tasia needs a fashion intervention. It's become an emergency. Ryan even asks her what shade of red is goin on in her head and she says, "I don't know, I just tried it." NO, Tasia! If you try something and you see the result -- because you do have a mirror -- you don't walk around with your failed experiemnet! You fix it and try something better! Everything is not for everybody! I am all for trying new looks but seriously, Fanny. Like come on. You had the skunk look and now this shit. I can't. If you missed her, see for yourself. But what I really want you to look for is Simon's face while she is performing. His expression is priceless.

0 comments: