Thursday, June 12, 2008

Babies On Da Ho Patrol



Yes people, you can now dress your infant baby girl in high heels. These baby heels are sized to fit 0-6months old. WHY? What 0 month old you know needs high heels? WHY? Heelarious Heels are said to be "fully functional high heel crib shoes for babies”.....cuz while the babies lay in their cribs they need to have on pink fugly ass plastic stilettos. And fuck they mean "fully functional"?! What kind of function do heels have for a 6 month old?! Just damn. All that's missing is the baby lace front, a diaper thong, and some tittie tassels. Soon you know they gonna have the baby stripper pole. Fits right inside the crib or the play pen and it's fully functional and helps to build your baby's booty and thigh muscles! I CAN'T!

3 comments:

Dee said...

I will promptly get a pair of those for my teddy bear, Pooka. Hopefully, with me all snuggled up with Pooka at night, I won't poke my eye out with the damn things.....

LBIC said...

I'm not even gonna front, I would have totally worn these if I had the sense to as a baby. That being said, no child of mine will ever wear these. Oooh, they should make some for dogs.

Miss P said...

thank you f.u. for putting that shyt on blast! children are the future, and apparently their future is whoring themselves out for the highest bidder! people, please pray for the kiddies!