Monday, June 30, 2008

The F.U. Hour!!!

F.U. wants to thank all of you who listened live and those of you who have streamed the show!!! I had soooo much fun doing the show and big shout outs to Elle, Bella and Aaronella for co-hosting! I'm still trying to figure out how often I'll be doing my show...right now it is looking like bi-monthly. I'll let you know when a show will be airing.

Now I do want to say that this first show sounds a lil janky - due to to the sound quality - and that was my fault. Maybe next time I'll be a tad less intoxicated and celebrate AFTER the show. You can still listen and still hear but um, for those of you that hear the jankiness, don't tell me the sound quality is fucked up cuz I already know. (Click THE F.U. HOUR to listen)

Anyhoo....since Miss Jonez got fired from Hot 97, somebody got to take her place and well, I think this means F.U. will be taken over Hot 97 sooner than later. I'll keep you posted on that.

I luh u for listenin and I luh for reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"hot to def"...damn f.u.!!! are we related??? lol

you sound like me and jess on the phone...lol

F.U. said...

Baby B!! I'm so glad you listened! You and Jess need to call me during my next show so we can wax philosophic on all that is a hot mess and how fab we are!

Anonymous said...

F.U. your radio show is effin hilarious! I love it.

Miss P said...

f.u. i finally got to hear your whole show (my comp at home is on da fritz and i gotta listen at work) and you damn near got me committed! the dicks and penises part had me on the floor with my co-workers staring at me! i think you should make that a regular part of your show from now on! every caller has to tell u the last time they had one in their mouths!