Friday, July 11, 2008

Fabulosity Of The Day: Jessica White & Toccara

I think we all know that I'm in love with Jessica White. For those of you who don't know, Jessica White is beyond delicious to me and she is #2 in my rotation. My rotation? Yes, F.U. has women (in my head) and there are three of them -- Liya Kebede, Jessica White, and Eva Mendes with Rihanna, Cassie and Eva on call. So imagine my joy when I came across these Zexy pics of Jessica. Yummy. She's so hot. The only thing that is a tad bit alarming to me is the size of her arms. They look rather malnourished. Jessica, I told you it was fine to eat those cookies and ananorexic chic is so two years ago. I still love you and think you are gorgeous!








Then I come across these most fabulous pics of Tocarra in the all black issue of Vogue Italy. Tocarra looks absolutely amazing!! I especially love the face shot. Stunning.









Source

0 comments: