Monday, July 28, 2008

THE F.U. HOUR: Er'body Needs A Lill F.U.!!!!



It's that time again! Check out The F.U. Hour TONIGHT Monday, July 28th at 8PM EST. During the last show, I talked about So You Think You Can Dance, the birth of Knox Leon and Vivenne Marcheline, the wackness of fake celebrity marriages (ie, Peter Pan's sister and Douche Cannon), the importance of brushing your teeth lest you force us all to be offended by your plaque build up, and sooo much more. And I even do my own sound effects. You need to listen just for that!!

And if that isn't enuff incentive....for this show (and prolly more than a few others) I'll be joined by my fierce, fabulous and horny co-host Aaronella!!! Those of you who listened to the launch of the F.U. Hour have already met Aaronella...so don't call in unless you are prepared to be asked what your favorite dick size is.

OH and for those that don't know, I've also started the F.U.: You Ain't Got No Talent Contest. This is for those of you who are the least talented people ever. You can showcase your lack of skills on my show. If you think you write poetry, I want to hear. If you think you can sing, I REALLY want to hear it. If you think you are funny and can tells us some jokes, snap on me, whatever, WE WANT TO HEAR IT! I doubt anybody is bold enuff to rep for the untalented BUT F.U. is just tryna do her part and make a platform so er'body and anybody can get their shine.

So be sure to listen tonite at 8PM EST!! Go to: www.blogtalkradio.com/TheFUHour to listen to the show live or to check out all archived shows.

0 comments: