Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wendy Williams Out and About

Yesterday while listening to Wendy's show, they were talking about these pictures of Wendy on Bossip and hilarity ensued. Wendy was out shopping for sunglasses and clearly just threw a wig on and some 1985 knee length cut offs. She kept asking, do I really look like that? All while laughin her ass off. Bossip had a fill in the blank and asked "Judging by her posture, it looks like Wendy was in the middle of saying:_____"

So they read some of the comments and I think my favorites had to be: “…I do NOT have an Adam’s apple; my glands are just swollen.” and "...I no longer have a penis so stop calling me Sir"

The best part is that Wendy laughed right along with it all -- as she always does -- and that is why I LOVE HER! She does think we bloggers are the worst but she loves us. She knows she is a hot tranny mess and she knows that the hate and the insults come with the territory. She wouldn't give it out if she couldn't take it. More importantly, she takes her swollen glands home to her estate, spends her millions, and shacks up with her crazy husband. Gotta love it. I'm coming for you Wendy!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She still looks like a drag queen lol