Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When Were You Born?


There was some kind of study that looked at how your birth order and the season in which you were born plays a role in determining the kind of person you are.

Only Child: Only children are the mega-movers of the world. They are task-oriented, tend to be extremely well organized, very conscientious and ultimately dependable.

First-Born: First-borns are natural leaders. They are presidents, astronauts and CEOs in overwhelming numbers. They have higher IQs and frequently live with a sense of entitlement and even superiority.

Middle Born: The middle-born tends to be a people-pleaser and usually hates confrontation. Their motto might be "peace at any price." They are usually very calm, will roll with the punches, are amiable, down-to-earth, and great listeners.

Youngest: The youngest child tends to be the world's cheerleaders. As kids they're punished less than their siblings. They have strong people skills and love to entertain and talk to others.

Fall/Winter Babies: Babies born in the fall and winter tend to be more active babies than spring babies and often live longer.

Summer Babies: Babies born in summer often grow up to be leaders and someone others look up to.

There may be some truth to some of this. For example I am the ultimate SUMMER BABY and I am a born leader. I don't know if people look up to me, prolly not, but if shits goin down, I'm there front and center and tryna run the show. Here is where things get a lil sketchy....mkay so technically, I'm the middle child but I am nobody's damn people pleaser and peace at any price my ass. I stay locked and loaded and ready for war and I've been that way since day one. Mama F.U. done had to knock my block off more than too many times cuz thanks to me, she didn't know what peace was. On the other hand, I was the youngest for 7 damn years until my mother's birth control clearly stopped working. I am most certainly a people person and love, love to entertain. And oddly enough, my youngest sibling is the complete opposite of a people person. (Luh you Weirdo!!)

So does this apply to you? Oh and if you were born in the Spring I guess they just couldn't figure you out cuz they just left spring babies out. But I know some Spring babies, let me see if I can figure it out.

Spring Babies: Tend to be really fake but usually nice to everybody and creative.

How is that Spring babies? Yes?

Source

0 comments: